Sent to friends August 2012

Dear Friends,
I’m excited to let you know that after 3 years, I’ll be returning to Palestine!
(September 1st – October 8th , 2012)

This trip will be somewhat different than my previous trips.  I am thrilled to be part of the Palestine Arts delegation organized by the Fellowship of Reconciliation. We will use the arts as a means of solidarity work and community building with the Palestinian people. The pictures you see here are murals that the 2011 delegation created with communities in the Balata Refugee Camp. For more information about FOR and this delegation follow this link: http://forusa.org/content/palestine-arts-delegation-application



After this delegation I will be participating in a purely pleasure bicycle tour through Palestine with my good friend Elizabeth. There may still be space if you want to join us! Check it out: http://www.bikepalestine.com/about_us.html

And of course I'll be meeting with our partners in Deir Ibzi'a and the scholarship recipients. www.deiribzia.org

For peace in the Middle East!
Wendy

No comments: